24.10.08

About 'like, admire, and love' (1)

While taking a shower today, my mind was not in a bathroom, thinking so far far away. About 'like, admire, and love'. A bit strange though, but i feel i need to express it. Perhaps, anyone would think the same as me but i don't expect everyone would change their mind. You guys may have your own thoughts and of course i really respect it so much! thus, no offense, guys!! hahaha...

Do you guys often like someone? admire? love? To be honest, I often like a girl. I look her face, body, anything from top to bottom, hahaha, a bit extreme, huh??!!! hahaha... kidding. I should admit it that of course 'like' is a first step to loving her. How can it be 'love' if you do not like her? Like her smile, touch, talk, anything, but heyy.. Love is more than that! Anything bad inside her you also need to like it with your kindness, openness, heart. Then, what about admire? I believe it goes further than 'like'. It is a start to love someone, i guess. hahhaa.. For example, I admire her passion bla bla bla.. But again, love is about heart, sometimes it goes in different way as 'like' or 'admire' that involve so much on our thoughts.

my warmest regards,
Mr-ots

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Though Mr...But I didn't see the meaning of admire. What about that?! Would you like to share more...?! Thanks..

Best Regards,
Wihemdra

£òüí§ said...

hello there ^^
are you falling in love with a girl? or a boy? ^^
huahahaha

Mr. Ots said...

hahhaa.. thank you for remind me Mr. Wihemdra. wkwkw.. I decided not to discuss about this anymore, feel kinda a girl by then, hahaha... at least i have explained my opinion on that. wkwkwk...